Simpson Racing Carbon Venator Pro 8860
Engineered to the prestigious FIA 8860 helmet standard, the Carbon Venator Pro provides racers with increased protection in key impact areas. The lightweight outer shell restricts external penetration and works with the inner liner to increase energy absorption and reduce G-forces inside the helmet. FEATURES:
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields here.
- FIA 8860 and Snell SA2015 approved
- Top air option available for an additional $150.00 (call 1-800-654-7223 to order)
- Optional placement of Simpson’s ear cup speakers
- Plush interior with Simpson branding on cheeks
- Gel ear cups with optional padded ear inserts
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Includes padded helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed “Low Velocity” impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. In addition, a helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has also passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple. NOTE: Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.