Simpson Racing CarbonX® Ultimate™ Underwear
CarbonX® Ultimate™ underwear is made from double jersey interlock knit comprised of a patented blend of high-performance fibers and has extraordinary thermal protective properties. It is inherently flame resistant, will not burn, melt, or ignite when subjected to direct flame. Nomex® or CarbonX® Underwear underneath a racing suit will dramatically improve Thermal Protection Performance (TPP) in the case of an accident involving fire.
- SFI 3.3 approved, includes SFI tag
- Designed to deliver the ultimate in base layer thermal protection
- TPP rating of 13 cal/cm2 and zero seconds after flame
- Lightweight, patented blend of high-performance fibers
- Double jersey interlock knit
- Long or short sleeve crew neck top available
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Short sleeve crew neck top is not SFI certified.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.