Simpson Racing SA2015 Bandit Racing Helmet
XS - White
Part # 6200001-F Be the first to write a review
The classic Simpson Bandit is a flagship racing helmet from Simpson Racing improved with age through helmet safety and aerodynamic technology advancements. Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell's latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed Low Velocity impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. Helmet ships with one clear face shield installed, additional face shields may be purchased separately.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields below
- Snell SA2015 certified, FIA 8859 homologated XS-XL
- Distinctive, authentic Bandit design well suited to most forms of auto racing
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Additional shields offered in Clear, Smoke, Iridium, Amber and Mirror
- Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell's latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requiremen
About Simpson Racing
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, racers and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Racing products to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and protection.
|Certification Rating||Snell SA2015|
|Product Type||Auto Racing Helmet|
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.