High quality, anti-fog visors for the ST5 helmets. When buying replacement shields for your ST5 helmet, it's important to remember that beyond just looks, certain shields are better suited to specific racing conditions than others.
Without proper visibility, performance on the track may be impaired, so be sure to have the right shield for the right driving conditions. These visors are designed for use with Stilo ST5 GT helmets and offer an application for just about every lighting condition you'll encounter.
- Clear visors are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions.
- Amber visors provide a minimal amount of tinting that's best suited to overcast weather.
- Yellow visors are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to enhance track features.
- Tinted visors are available in several different levels of tint which reduce glare during daytime driving.
- Mirrored shields normally block out even more sunlight than tinted shields, but ultimately iridium shields provide the most protection from sunlight and glare.
Whether you're on the drag strip, road course, rally racing, karting, or even offshore boat racing, there's a Stilo helmet certified for your application to help keep you safe. Stilo is the official team supplier of the AMG Petronas F1 team.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.