Simpson Racing SA2020 Carbon Desert Devil Racing Helmet
Small - Carbon Fiber
Part # 782001C Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Carbon Desert Devil The Simpson Carbon Desert Devil off-road helmet includes our popular Carbon Devil Ray helmet, equipped with an offset top air pipe and off-road communication kit. Straight out of the box, the Carbon Desert Devil is ready to go off-road. The off-road communications kit comes with a 3.5mm headphone connection that can be plugged into your mobile phone for music using an auxiliary cord easily purchased from your favorite electronics store. The offset top air pipe gives extra head clearance in the vehicle. Helmet ships with one clear face shield installed, additional face shields may be purchased separately.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields
- High pressure Carbon Fiber shell
- Snell SA2020 rated
- Light-weight shell construction
- Includes off-set top air (left side only)Includes off-road communication kit with flex boom and water resistant connections
- Includes integrated speakers
- Removable cheek pads
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
About Simpson Racing
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, racers and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Racing products to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and protection.
|Certification Rating||Snell SA2020|
|Product Type||Auto Racing Helmet|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.