Simpson Racing SA2020 Carbon Devil Ray Racing Helmet
Large - Carbon Fiber
Part # 783003C Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Carbon Devil Ray has an exceptionally lightweight high pressure carbon shell, that weights in at 2.9 lbs. for size medium. The Carbon Fiber Devil Ray continues to be a top selling carbon offering which offers an exceptionally lightweight carbon shell that weighs 2.9 pounds for a medium. With enhanced impact protection and multiple different forced air options, the Carbon Devil Ray combines exceptional performance and great value. Helmet ships with one clear face shield installed, additional face shields may be purchased separately.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields
- Snell SA2020 approved
- Frontal head restraint ready
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
About Simpson Racing
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, racers and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Racing products to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and protection.
|Product Type||Auto Racing Helmet|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.