- Two separate shell sizes for a better-fitting helmet that's lighter
- Eye port on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection
- Use of ear bud-style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor, making the use of the jack trouble-free, even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding to be transparent to the user
- Standard ear cushions
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet
- Earmuff's unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three, and all integrate seamlessly with the ST5
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
Whether you're on the drag strip, road course, rally racing, karting, or even offshore boat racing, there's a Stilo helmet certified for your application to help keep you safe. Stilo is the official team supplier of the AMG Petronas F1 team.
|FIA 8859 and SA2020
|Auto Racing Helmet
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.