- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection - other shields available separately
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
- Made in Italy and assembled by hand by skilled craftsmen
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 certified
- Standard ear cushions
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff's unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
Whether you're on the drag strip, road course, rally racing, karting, or even offshore boat racing, there's a Stilo helmet certified for your application to help keep you safe. Stilo is the official team supplier of the AMG Petronas F1 team.
|Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 certified
|Auto Racing Helmet
|61 CM X-Large
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.