Stilo SA2020 ST5 GT Composite Racing Helmet
61 CM X-Large - Silver
Part # AA0700AF2T61 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large. Snell SA2015 vs 2020 …what's changed? The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard. Details: Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes. Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size. Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
- Made in Italy and assembled by hand by skilled craftsmen
- Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 certified
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection - other Stilo shields available separately
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
- Standard ear cushions
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff's unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
- Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
Whether you're on the drag strip, road course, rally racing, karting, or even offshore boat racing, there's a Stilo helmet certified for your application to help keep you safe. Stilo is the official team supplier of the AMG Petronas F1 team.
|Certification Rating||Snell SA2020 and FIA 8869|
|Product Type||Auto Racing Helmet|
|Size||61 CM X-Large|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.