Simpson Racing Speedway Shark Racing Helmet
7 5/8 - Safety Orange
Part # 770758S Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $83 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Composite Speedway Shark The Speedway Shark has defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect for reduced buffeting. Helmet ships with one clear face shield installed, additional face shields may be purchased separately.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields
- Snell SA2020 rated
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Includes helmet bag
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size
About Simpson Racing
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, racers and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Racing products to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and protection.
|Product Type||Speed Way Shark|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.