Simpson Motorcycle Mod Bandit Helmet
Medium - Carbon Fiber
Part # M59MC Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Modular function and convenience meets Simpson style and attitude. One hand modular function, communication system ready, Pinlock system compatible, and internal sun shield are highlights of the new Mod Bandit. Ready to ride across town or around the world, the Mod Bandit offers the function and style you are looking for. Helmet ships with one clear face shield installed, additional face shields may be purchased separately.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields below
- DOT/ECE certification
- Tri Composite or Carbon Fiber shell combined with a polycarbonate alloy chin bar
- One hand chin bar opening
- Ability to lock the chin bar in the open position
- Metal chin bar locking components for strength and durability
- Communication system compatibility
- Multiple adjustable intake vents
- Free flow, low pressure exhaust vents aids in air extraction
- Integrated spoiler maximizes stability and aids in air extraction
- Removable, washable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cheek pads and interior Pinlock shield insert ready
- Toolless, quick release, shield changing
- Smoke tinted internal sun shield, other options available
- Rear facing cheek pad reflective panels
- Removable, noise reducing chin curtain
- Traditional, double D-ring retention system
About Simpson Motorcycle
Riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. The iconic Simpson Bandit motorcycle helmet is timeless and as original as the individuals that wear it. From its’ humble beginning in decades past, the Simpson Bandit has led an evolution into the cult favorite Simpson motorcycle helmets of today. From 1959 until now, whether it’s racing or riding, Simpson has been making all things that go fast safer.
|Product Type||Motorcycle Helmet|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.