Simpson Motorcycle Helmet Replacement Shields
Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your racing or motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind:
- Clear shields are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- Yellow shields are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to accentuate track features
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime driving
- Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
NOTE: Interior shields for Ghost Bandit and Mod Bandit helmets available separately.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.