Simpson Racing Bandit Racing Helmet
The classic Simpson Bandit is a flagship racing helmet from Simpson Racing improved with age through helmet safety and aerodynamic technology advancements. FEATURES:
- Snell SA2015 certified, FIA 8859 homologated XS-XL
- Distinctive, authentic Bandit design well suited to most forms of auto racing
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Additional shields offered in Clear, Smoke, Iridium, Amber and Mirror
- Recommended for multi-use - Circle Track, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off-Road and Road Racing
Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed “Low Velocity” impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. In addition, a helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has also passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple. NOTES:
- Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.