Simpson SA2015 Carbon Diamondback Racing Helmet
The Carbon Diamondback is Snell 2015 rated and made of exceptionally lightweight, Auto Clave molded Carbon Fiber. FEATURES:
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields here.
- Snell SA2015 certified
- Defined "wave eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect
- Recessed eyeport offers a 100% shield seal
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Side pipe option available for an additional $150 (call 800-654-7223 to order)
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Road Racing and Off Road
- Manufactured in the USA
Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple. NOTE: Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.