Simpson Racing Devil Ray Racing Helmet
Our popular Carbon Devil Ray helmet is now available in a composite version with the same outstanding customizable features. Composite weighs a little more than carbon but if you are looking for an incredible value, the Composite Devil Ray helmet is for you. FEATURES:
- Snell SA2015 certified
- Fiberglass construction offers required protection at a lower cost
- Devil Ray has the most add-on features, including a peak for blocking the sun
- Top, top offset or side air and peak available for an additional $150.00 (call 1-800-654-7223 to order)
- High quality fit with removable cheek pads
- Helmet includes a smaller set of cheek pads to improve the fit of the helmet if needed
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Devil Ray accessories available
Snell SA 2015 Helmets Offer Superior Protection: Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed “Low Velocity” impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. In addition, a helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has also passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.