Simpson SA2020 Carbon Desert Devil Racing Helmet
Carbon Desert Devil - Shipping end-Nov.
The Simpson Carbon Desert Devil off-road helmet includes our popular Carbon Devil Ray helmet, equipped with an offset top air pipe and off-road communication kit. Straight out of the box, the Carbon Desert Devil is ready to go off-road. The off-road communications kit comes with a 3.5mm headphone connection that can be plugged into your mobile phone for music using an auxiliary cord easily purchased from your favorite electronics store. The offset top air pipe gives extra head clearance in the vehicle.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields here.
- High pressure Carbon Fiber shell
- Assembled in Texas
- Snell SA2020 rated
- Light-weight shell construction
- Includes off-set top air (left side only)Includes off-road communication kit with flex boom and water resistant connections
- Includes integrated speakers
- Removable cheek pads
- Composite Desert Devil also available
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.