Simpson SA2020 Diamondback Racing Helmet
A major revision to our Simpson Diamondback for 2021 combines a new Italian composite shell with a shorter chinbar and changes to the visor mounting for improved fit and function while also providing enhanced impact protection.
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Radio communications may be added
- Head restraint ready
- Italian composite shell
- Assembled in Texas
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields here.
- Defined "wave eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect
- Side pipe option available for an additional $150 (call 800-654-7223 to order)
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Road Racing and Off Road
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.