Simpson SA2020 Viper Racing Helmet
Simpson's Largest Eye Port Ever
Clean sheet design New for 2021, the Simpson Viper offers exceptional range of vision with an extra-large eye port for those desiring maximum visibility. The Viper also gives the racer removable cheek pads and has top air and side air options available, while offering enhanced impact protection.
- Shown with Optional Iridium shield, ships with clear shields. Buy additional Viper shields here
- Snell SA2020 certified
- Radio communication may be added
- Head restraint ready
- Top air and side air pipe options available
- Removable cheek pads
White, Gloss Black, Matte Black +$30
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.