Simpson Vortex II UTV Seat
- The Simpson Vortex II UTV Seat provides high containment while still allowing for easy entry and exit with it's cutaway lower bolster design. It is designed to work with the factory slider without raising the seat height. The Vortex's traditional tube-style frame is mated to a laser cut seat base which utilizes a variety of different modular mounting rails. Optional seat heaters and adjustable lumbar supports are available.
- The Vortex II is designed to create more leg room, steering wheel clearance, and makes getting in and out of the vehicle much easier.
- The Vortex II features our all new ABS pass-throughs producing a super clean look.
- It also features our new PVC Sub-Belt loop which keeps your sub-belt off the floor and at your finger tips making getting strapped in a snap.
- Made in the USA.
- We are currently experiencing lead times of up to 6 weeks
NOTE: Mounts NOT included and must be purchased separately. Mounts available here.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.