Stilo ST5 FN Zero 8860-10 Racing Helmet
The Formula line of helmets (designated "FN") takes the concept of lightness further by eliminating the integrated accessory ports on the side of the helmet. This gives absolutely the lightest full-face Formula style helmet in the world at just 2.58 pounds.
Stilo Zero 8860 Helmets are aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation, or any race driver serious about helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Nowhere will you find a safer helmet. The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars. The optional Aero kits will optimize airflow over the helmet for open cars.
The ZERO helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of high-tensile carbon.
- Ear pillows
- M6 nut pre-installed
- 1 clear visor
- HANS post and a helmet bag
- Optional noise attenuating earmuffs available
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8860-2010 certified
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Features a much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- HANS ready
- Cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
Also available with earmuffs that provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
Visor Options - The ST5 FN Carbon comes with a 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection. For spares, you may choose from clear, yellow, smoked and iridium shields for driving in different lighting circumstances. All visors mount with two specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet. Can also be purchased separately.
Aerodynamics - Front, rear, and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
FHR Posts - M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
Two Shells - Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.
60 years of safety
Racing and riding is more than what you do, it's a part of who you are. We get it, because it's who we are too. Since 1959, NASCAR, racing enthusiasts and motorcycle riders have trusted Simpson Performance helmets, head and neck restraints, harnesses, racing suits, gloves, shoes, off-road seats, window nets, drag parachutes and more to provide an unparalleled level of comfort, performance and protection.